Saturday, November 27, 2010

When i look back

    When I look back, seems that everything is just so vague.


    Time flies, it's so fast that I couldn't even grab it. Suddenly i found out that I have lived in misery for one year. I remember all the things we had been through. Though it must be ridiculous for you right now. 

    In the same place, same time, and the same weather. But the person who stood next to me was different. I know it is not fair to something like this right now. But i don't mind any judgement any more. I don't care about any criticisms, because it could not make things worse. 


    I have always been regret, but when every time I see you so happy enjoying your life, seems that there is fire burning my whole body and my heart. All the dreams, just faded away. 


I'll never talk again, because it's too late. 


You guys will never understand, so stop thinking which is right or wrong.

1 comment:

  1. hey, Vic
    I've never known that u've got a secret blog here since i just entered. ur essays r really great I think. I hope that i can undertake some of your unhappiness. Coz when i was down in the dumps before u were always the guy there making me laugh, nd I wanna be the same person doing what u have done to me. Though we haven't met for a long time, but i really miss you Vic.

    ReplyDelete