Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vanish

    Life just like fireworks. You could let it be gorgeous, fantastic, and fill of joy. But you could also let it become miserable and fade away imediately. It could be strong and tough, but it also could be vulnerable and fragile. Depends on how do you choose to live your life.

    Humans, always make some mistakes. They always forget that actually they have to cherish the thing they own at present. And always feel regret after they lose it. We just never get the lesson, and always get hurt from it, but never remember it.


    Five years ago, I just turned to be 8th grade. During the summer vacation, my grandfather died. Actually I knew that he was sick for a while, but I felt nothing big deal. I thought that he would recover soon. He was the most opmistic person I have ever met. Until one day, after we visited him, he started not eating medicines, and that is the last time I saw him. The last thing I said to him just a simple GOODBYE. I even didn't give him a hug or hold his hand. When you were gone then I realized that actually that is all your plan. I picked a time you wanted to leave this world. And the funeral was exactly in my summer vacation, then I didn't even have to ask my teacher to take a few days off.


    Through the glasses, I saw your face. It was so close, but felt so far. You still wore a smile, the one I would never ever forget. My mind turned into a film, all the pieces of frames showed up in my mind. The time we had, the time we shared. Every jokes you told. Just like a radio played it nonstop. 


    Already five years, want to know how are you doing in heaven. Maybe one day I could see you again, but when the time comes, the first thing I want to see is your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment